G Data Software is a collection of anti-malware solutions.
As one of the leading providers of Internet security and virus protection, G DATA Software AG, which was founded in 1985, markets its products in over 90 countries and protects millions of computers across the world. To strengthen our team at our Bochum headquarters, we are looking to hire a
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WINDOWS / C++ (M/F)
As a member of an international team, you will develop security software for our customers. The focus of your tasks is on the development of innovative desktop applications. You will be adapting existing applications as well as developing and implementing applications using C++. You will solve challenging problems as elegantly as possible and are responsible for error analysis and elimination. In addition, you will test and document your work.
- A completed degree in IT or similar training
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Windows APIs
- Several years of experience in Windows programming
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and enjoyment of teamwork Preferred
- German language at least level b2
- Knowledge of C#
What to expect:
- An attractive, modern and safe workplace
- The opportunity of bringing your own ideas and improving your professional knowledge
- First class, experienced colleagues who will answer your questions and help you with getting started
How to apply?
We focus on the well-being of our employees. Everyone in our diverse, international team enjoys personalized encouragement and a unique working climate. We offer a wide range of training options as well as flexible working hours and regular team events.If you are interested, please email your detailed application including salary expectations as an Acrobat (PDF) file to: [email protected] Please note the reference number „coJO013” at your applicaton!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com